At VisualEyes we are very concerned about the impact of the COVID-19 pandemic on our community. We are committed to the health and safety of our staff, our patients and their families. We have been and will continue to follow Center for Disease Control recommendations to ensure that safety during this crisis.
We are very appreciative of your understanding during the past few weeks as we were forced to suspend routine eye care services. We are very happy to announce that based on the guidelines issued by the State of Alabama, we will be resuming all eye care services on May 4. The following protocols will be in place to ensure the safety of both patients and our staff.
- Services will be provided by appointment only; no walk-in patients.
- Staff will be screening for well-being before beginning duties and will wear protective masks.
- Patients are to remain in their vehicle upon arrival and notify staff by phone or text. Patients will then be instructed when to enter the office.
- Patients will be screened for well-being upon entrance into the office.
- Patients will not bring companions except in the case of a minor or if there are mobility issues.
- Patients and companion, if present, will wear a protective mask(s).
- The number of patients allowed into the building will be limited.
- Office spaces will be cleaned and disinfected according to CDC guidelines.
Thank you for trusting us with your vision and eye care needs. We look forward to seeing you soon!
With continued prayers for the health and safety of you and your family,
Dr. G Chad Green and Staff